Waverly branches into bath
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/25/2004 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK – Waverly is expanding into a coordinated bath program for its specialty channel distribution through a licensing partnership with Springs Industries, which also produces Waverly Garden Room products in several categories for distribution in the mass market.
The program consists of four Waverly designs and will offer fabric shower curtain, curtain hooks, nylon accent bath rugs and a full line of accessories including soap dish, wastebasket, toothbrush holder, lotion pump, tissue cover, tumbler and covered jar. Coordinating bath, hand and fingertip towels are also available.
Waverly is currently in 10 categories at specialty stores: bedding, bath coordinates, dinnerware, table linens/kitchens, rugs, personal care/storage, paper goods, window treatments, decorative pillows and embellished towels.
The 100 percent sheared cotton bath towels cost $16.99, with some bordered and some are embroidered.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...