Oriental Weavers promotes Witt, Reynolds, Baird
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/5/2006 1:44:00 PM
Dalton, Ga. – Area rug vendor Oriental Weavers North America (OWNA) has promoted Jonathan Witt, Kim Reynolds, and Brad Baird, and has welcomed Aaron Gray and Tatum Joyce to the team.
Witt, who joined the company in 1997 and was most recently vp marketing, has been named executive vp marketing, reporting to OWNA president Mike Riley.
Reynolds, named vp marketing, takes over Witt’s former responsibilities. She joined OWNA in 2002 and has held posts in sales support and public relations management.
Brad Baird takes on the newly created role of executive director of operational planning for the recently joined divisions of OWNA operations. Formerly Sphinx’s national accounts administrator, he will now report directly to Mike Riley.
Gray is named Sphinx national accounts administrator, taking on Baird’s former role. Gray joins Sphinx from Mohawk Industries, where he was a national area rug accounts manager for Karastan and Mohawk Select.
Joyce is named Oriental Weavers of America national accounts administrator, providing liaison for OWA sales and marketing efforts with mass merchants and home centers. She joins the company from Accretive Commerce, a third-party fulfillment company.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...