Karastan makes donation to Design Cares charity
-- Home Textiles Today, 12/29/2008 2:17:00 PM
Dalton, Ga. – Karastan donated one of its popular Plum Blossom rugs from its Studio By Karastan Artworks collection to the seventh annual Design Cares charity silent auction.
The holiday soiree, held Dec. 9 and sponsored by Metropolitan Home and the New York Design Center, helped raise more than $25,000 to benefit Partnership for the Homeless and its Furnish a Future program.
Karastan’s 5-by-8 area rug donation was among several other luxury home furnishings pieces donated to the cause, including items from Donna Karan Home, Knoll and W Hotels.
“We were honored to participate in such a worthy event,” said Connie Berry, director of marketing for Karastan. “It gives us a chance to give back and to join with other high-design companies to make a difference that can positively impact a community.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...