Koch named director, design at Racon Fabrics
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/25/2003 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
Michael Koch has been named director of design for Racon Fabrics.
Koch resigned late last year from Wearbest Sil-tex as executive vp, design to form his own design studio, Michael Koch Design. He will continue his studio activities for smaller, independent projects, according to Ivy Berman, sales and marketing manager. "He will be responsible for the vision and innovative and creative direction," Berman said.
Koch succeeds Lynn Haude, who is no longer with the firm.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...