Coteminas Gets Distribution
Coelima to Bring Brazilian Goods Throughout Europe
By Michele SanFilippo -- Home Textiles Today, 1/24/2005 12:00:00 AM
Sao Paulo, Brazil — —
Sao Paulo, Brazil — Brazilian towel and sheet manufacturer Coteminas has signed a contract with Coelima giving the Portuguese bedding and bath supplier exclusive rights to distribute Coteminas' products throughout Europe from its base in Guimaraes, Portugal.
As a result of this partnership, Coteminas will now have access to more than 400 million potential clients worldwide.
According to Joao Batista Bonfim, a Coteminas spokesperson, at the present time the deal will serve as a test run in the European market that ultimately should lead to direct exportation of its products to Europe.
Although Coteminas currently does some business in Europe, it primarily focuses on selling to the Brazilian and American markets.
He explained that Coteminas selected Coelima because it is a company that is “well established in the European Union with a strong distribution network.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...