Heimtextil Bows Contract Textiles Website
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/6/2009 12:00:00 AM
Frankfurt, Germany —
Heimtextil has launched a web portal for the contract textiles business at www.contact-contract.com.
The international home textiles trade fair added a Contract Creations segment three years ago for manufacturers selling into hotels, restaurants, office buildings, conference centers and medical facilities. The new site will provide monthly updates on the contract business and targets planners, hotel operators, interior designers, architects and other in the contract world.
The debut site includes stories about Hamburg's Superbude hotel, winner of the 2008 European Design Hotel Award, as well as a Contract Guide to locate exhibitors who participate in the Contract Creations hall.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...