Foreston Trends enters kitchen
BY Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/6/2007 8:56:00 AM
At Market – Well-versed in the table linens category after 25 years of being a major supplier of tablecloths, napkins, placemats and runners, Foreston Trends this market is for the first time adding kitchen textiles to its line.
Dick Gould, vp sales, told HTT the all-cotton terry kitchen towel program comes in five styles, each of which coordinates with potholders and oven mitts that feature neoprene and a special stitching at the fingertip of the glove for a stronger grip “and more dexterity” when handling hot dishes and pots.
The highlight of these is Organic, which represents another milestone for Foreston – the company’s foray into certified organic cotton goods. In addition, this collection employs vegetable dyes for the striped, embroidered and border designs.
The other four kitchen textiles styles also come in six colorways, and designs for these include textured solids, embroideries and jacquard borders. The colors are yellow, red, beige, green, blue, and terracotta.
The program targets mid-tier and discount department store retailers.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...