99¢ Only names vp, distribution
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/16/2001 6:41:00 AM
CITY OF COMMERCE, CA — One-price retailer 99 Cents Stores has named Chet Harkonen as vp, distribution, a new position.
Harkonen last worked as vp, distribution at Fairway Foods in Minnesota for 16 years, where he was responsible for five grocery distribution centers in the Midwest. He will report to Eric Schiffer, president.
"Chet's experience in managing multiple grocery warehouses will enable him to make substantial contributions to the continued profitable growth of our company," said Schiffer.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...