Manual Woodworkers & Weavers launches Pervade collection
-- Home Textiles Today, 6/19/2009 12:32:00 PM
Hendersonville, N.C. – Manual Woodworkers and Weavers Inc. is hoping to send a positive message via its new Pervade collection of decorative pillows, runners, bed scarves, wall hangings and totes.
Messages like “Believe that dreams come true,” “Love,” and “Feather your nest” coupled with nature-drawn patterns stem from licensed designs by Terri Conrad Designs and Michelle Palmer (through Linda McDonald Inc.), among others.
Made in the USA at the company’ facility in western North Carolina, the new MWW products’ inspirational images are digitally printed on textured fabrics.
All are included in the company’s fall 2009 catalog.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...