Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/27/2003 12:00:00 AM
No replacement yet for Paquette at Kmart
Kmart said it plans to fill the senior vp, hardlines and home, position formerly held by Paula Paquette as soon as possible and that it would announce a successor in due course. Paquette was one of five executives who were let go last week because they received retention loans from former chairman and ceo Chuck Conway. She joined Kmart in 1996 as a fashion bedding buyer.
Stroud's reaches out electronically
Stroud's has been reaching out to national customers through e-mail solicitiation — most recently in a January Sale & Clearance that featured Charisma by Fieldcrest and featuring flannel bedding at 40 percent off.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...