EWHT to host jobs outlook event
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/21/2006 12:30:00 PM
New York -- Executives Working in Home Textiles will host a networking party and panel discussion focused on home textiles jobs outlook, on Wednesday, Sept. 20 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Panelists will be:
-Carol Wojcik – vp, E.A. Hughes & Co., an executive search firm;
-Marcy Hardy – vp, Victoria Classics, a home fashions supplier;
-Hiring expert from 24 Seven – a staffing firm serving the home, fashion and beauty industries.
The EWHT “What Jobs are Hot…What Jobs are Not?” event will take place at the Shore 2 Shore showroom, 104 West 40th Street, 7th Floor. Members free, guests pay $5. R.S.V.P. to infoEWHT@yahoo.com;for information visit www.ewht.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...