Sure Fit chief honored
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/8/2003 12:00:00 AM
New York — Sure Fit president and ceo Bert Shlensky was honored by Ernest & Young as Entrepreneur of the Year for central/eastern Pennsylvania during a gala late last month at the Harrisburg-Hershey Marriott.
Shlensky won the award for the business and consumer products & services division. This fall, he will go on to compete in Ernst & Young's nationwide contest in Palm Springs, FL. The winner of that event will advance to the international competition for "The World's Business Award" in Monte Carlo, Monaco.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...