Riegel Textiles Touts Eco-Value of Towel Line
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/8/2008 12:00:00 AM
Johnston, S.C. —
Mount Vernon Mills division Riegel Textiles has unveiled a new hospitality towel program that includes energy- and cost-saving components.
The full line of terry and microcotton bath towels, bath sheets, hand towels, wash cloths and bath mats is available this month in four collections: Royal, True, Gold, and Cam. Each is available in white; all products are tested and proven to withstand repeat laundering through machine wash and drying, the company said.
The Riegel Luxury Collection, featuring the Microcotton Green Earth Towel, is available for immediate shipment. Riegel said its 100% microcotton luxury towel offers greater loft and plush softness, as well as a brilliant whiteness. It also allows 10% more water to be removed during the extraction process of laundering.
Moreover, the Microcotton Green Earth Towel is manufactured with substantial cost savings in labor, energy, and materials, while allowing the end-user to realize a 23% increase in laundry production, a 30% decrease in linen replacement, and a 22% decrease in utility usage, according to Riegel's testing results.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...