Karen Neuburger delivers hotel Tranquility
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/9/2008 12:55:00 PM
San Rafael, Calif. – KN Karen Neuburger was recently commissioned by Kimpton Hotels and Restaurants to create a sleep sanctuary at the Hotel Monaco Chicago.
The KN Tranquility Suite is a dedicated room (living room, bedroom and bath) at the four-star boutique hotel that offers guests a change to relax with a wall-mounted water fountain and window seats overlooking Michigan Avenue and the Loop area.
The Suite is furnished with a KN mattress from Simmons as well as KN Luxury Home bedding, decorative pillows and Supima bath towels, which are available at Bon-Ton stores.
In developing the project, Neuburger and the hotel offered four students from The Illinois Institute of Art-Schaumburg’s Hospitality Design program the chance to compete for $1,500 and participation in the design process. The winning design was created by Brandie Pittelkow.
In addition, the Neuburger company created three exclusive products for the property: soft socks in zebra print, women’s leopard-print camisoles, and men’s leopard print boxers. The items are available for purchase in-room at all Kimpton Hotel properties, including Hotel Monaco, and online through www.KimptonStyle.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...