PHI adds creative director
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/6/2005 12:16:00 PM
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. -- PHI has hired Kirsten Sedestrom for the new position of creative director.
She reports to Chief Operating Officer Mark Grand and is responsible for trend analysis, creative direction, and communication to design and sales teams. She will also educate clients on retail market trends and global design influences.
Sedestrom has 18 years’ experience in the fashion and textiles industries, and was creative director of Riviera/Van Beers, a San Francisco design and product development firm.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...