Foreston Taps Williams
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/9/2007 12:00:00 AM
Long Beach, Calif. —
Table linens, kitchen textiles and shower curtains supplier Foreston Trends has appointed Wendy Williams to the newly created position of product designer, reporting to David Alden, president.
Williams was most recently art director for textiles design studio Design Printsiples. Earlier, she was a designer of women's and men's apparel and swimwear.
Foreston added.the position due to "high demand from retail for design, textures, and color. Stores want suppliers to step up with newness and not just respond to their fashion forecast."
Foreston Trends is a sister company of Brentwood Originals, one of the country's largest decorative pillow suppliers.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...