Caldeira to offer live web conferencing
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/6/2008 12:28:00 PM
New York – Caldeira will launch a new internet-based videoconferencing system during the New York Home Fashions Market next week in its showroom at 230 Fifth Avenue.
Tested during the August 2008 market, the system will enable live videoconferencing to take place between Caldeira’s U.S., U.K. and Chinese showrooms. The company is now working on a technology that will allow buyers to use the technology on their own office computers.
“We are very excited to have this system available and anticipate being able to conduct a videoconference experience in the buyer’s own office through a simple webcam connection.” said Jeff Shaffer, Caldeira USA national sales manager.
Caldeira USA has made a strong start in the North American market despite difficult trading conditions and a weak dollar, using “a unique mix of both British and Chinese products.”
“We plan on becoming an important vendor to the industry,” said Carolyn Winderbaum, product development manager for the U.S. division.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...