Ellery bows new Williamsburg matelassés, bed ensembles
-- Home Textiles Today, 3/10/2009 11:17:00 AM
The line extension will “build on the success of William And Mary, one of the most enduring matelassés on the market today, and are inspired by an 18th-century illustration of a French Parterre,” said Williamsburg Licensing.
In another line extension, Ellery will introduce Tucker Ikat and Bruton Bouquet, two new bedding ensembles inspired by the textiles in the collections of The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...