Faribault Is Newest Kathy Ireland Licensee
By Carole Sloan -- Home Textiles Today, 1/16/2006 12:00:00 AM
Frankfurt, Germany — —
Frankfurt, Germany — Faribault Mills has joined the Kathy Ireland Worldwide family as the licensee for blankets.
The agreement, announced at Heimtextil last week, will encompass a variety of fibers and constructions. The first products are expected to be introduced at the mini-market in New York in February.
“Initially,” said Kathy Ireland, president and ceo of KIWW, “we will see what is appropriate in the existing line for our customers, as well as developing some new specific product which Faribault is capable of doing quickly.”
Later introductions will be designed more along the lines of the evolving KIWW style guides. Those, she said, will be “true comfort solutions for our customers.”
“We will have a lot of interaction between our companies,” said Mike Harris, Faribault president. “And our ability to produce quickly is the beauty of being a domestic company.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...