Cotton Inc. promotes Protonentis
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/10/2004 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
Cotton Incorporated has promoted Lou Protonentis to director, Southeast Asia, Global Product Marketing.
He will take over the responsibilities of Jim White, who is retiring after 15 years with Cotton Incorporated.
Protonentis — previously director, Technical Services, Dyeing and Finishing Research — will report to Dean Pelczar, senior director, Global Product Marketing.
According to Dean Turner, senior vice president, Global Product Marketing, "This move strengthens our ability to provide services that can influence the consumption of U.S. cotton in Southeast Asia. With the addition of a dyeing and finishing specialist, we now have technical capabilities that cover cotton processing from spinning through to finished fabric in this important market."
Protonentis, who joined Cotton Incorporated in 1999, was formerly a technical representative for Hoechst Celanese/Clariant Corporation. He has also held positions at Ciba-Geigy, Guilford Mills and Avtex Fibers.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...