Town & Country Living Boosts Lines by Iron Chef, Rachael Ray
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/10/2008 12:00:00 AM
New York —
Town & Country Living is cooking up some new kitchen textiles and table linens with licensing partner Food Network, with the launch of the Iron Chef America collection and the expansion of the Rachael Ray collection.
The Iron Chef America collection, based on the cable network's primetime program series set stadium style, comprises oven mitts, potholders, grippers, kitchen towels, aprons and other accessory pieces.
Town & Country said each item "has something special about it" intended to make cooking for the user easier, faster or more fun.
The line is scheduled to ship this summer.
The Rachael Ray collection is being spiced up with kitchen textiles pieces featuring some of Ray's notable quotes, such as "Yum-O" and "Delish" as well as others.
Also new for Ray's line is the addition of table linens to the assortment.
"We are excited to bring Rachael's point of view into the dining area," Town & Country said.
Because Ray especially loves runners, the company has created a broad assortment of specialty runners as well as solid colored tablecloths, napkins and freestanding fashion placemats — all with Ray's casual dining flair in mind.
I am looking for a Town & Country HOME 100% vinyl tablecloth 60x102, antique fruit multi., style v 3073
Marie Pelle - 2011-06-02 16:50:34 EDT
FLTUSA 6318708. H TABLE
If you could help me locate one I would be most appreciative. The above numbers are from the matching
Thanks so much.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...