Textiles vet Hoffman joins X-Static parent
-- Home Textiles Today, 12/2/2008 2:26:00 PM
Hoffman will be responsible for expanding the use of X-Static in home textiles worldwide.
He reports to Guy Grubel, president of Noble’s Consumer Division.
Hoffman was most recently vp of new business development at W-C Designs, a division of Waterford Wedgewood. Prior to that, he was vp of marketing services and licenses for then-WestPoint Stevens. Hoffman’s career also includes positions at CHF Industries and the former Springs Industries.
Said Grubel: “We are experiencing tremendous growth within the home textiles market, and with the addition of Steve, are poised for continued success.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...