LAWRENCE HOME FASHIONS
-- Home Textiles Today, 3/30/2001 12:00:00 AM
Mount Royal, Quebec (514) 343-3740
Three patterns debut, one for the Studio collection and two for the Versailles collection. Cedar Brook features deeply colored boxes with leaf and scroll motifs. La Scala and Alexandria, for the Versailles collection, feature 250- and 230-thread count sheets, respectively. La Scala is 100 percent cotton with floral embroidered cuffs in multi colors, while Alexandria is a 100 percent cotton sateen floral with scroll and stripe coordinates. Also new is Vivaldi, a printed pattern on 400-count sateen, making an appeal to upper-end markets.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...