Town and Country's pillows play music
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/4/2006 1:46:00 PM
At the New York Market -- Town and Country's new My Tunes high-tech pillows are equipped with hook-ups and speakers so that personal music systems - specifically iPods and MP3 players -- can be plugged in and heard aloud while the listener lies back.
These pillows come in a variety of novelty shapes - hearts, cylinders, boom boxes, bowling bags and neck rests, as well as several sharp colors - neon green, bright pink, orange, white and black.
Most are solid but some printed looks are also available. Fabrications include a faux poodle-like fur, spandex and French terry. A small disc-like pillow hits a $12.99 retail, and the others go for $14.99.
Also new for the company is an environmentally friendly collection titled Spun Organic that spans table linens, kitchen textiles, decorative pillows and bath coordinates. All of the components are dyed with aniline or vegetable dyes and all employ natural fibers and materials.
Table linens and shower curtains are made of cotton, silk and linen blends; kitchen textiles and bath towels of organic cotton, soy and bamboo blends; and bath accessories of recycled glass and stone as well as bamboo.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...