Kohl’s adds five exec positions
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/11/2007 12:04:00 PM
Menomonee Falls, Wis. – Promotional department store retailer Kohl’shas added two sevp and three evp positions, and has filled each by internal promotion; the new structure also expands the number of principal officer positions from three to five.
The current principal officers – chairman and ceo Larry Montgomery, president Kevin Mansell, and sevp Thomas Kingsbury – are joined by Donald Brennan and John Worthington. The other promotions:
Kingsbury continues as sevp and will oversee marketing, business development, e-commerce and information technology; he was previously responsible for merchandise presentation, store ops and e-commerce.
Brennan is sevp overseeing all merchandising divisions; he was evp, gmm for men’s and children’s and also oversaw merchandise planning and allocation.
Worthington is sevp for store ops, merchandise presentation and loss prevention; he formerly was evp, director of stores.
Jon Grosso has been promoted to evp, director of stores overseeing store operations; he had been svp, territory manager.
Jeff Manby has been promoted to evp, gmm men’s and children’s; from svp, dmm men’s.
Paige Thomas has been promoted to evp, gmm juniors and jewelry; from svp, gmm juniors and jewelry.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...