Fremont Die Consumer Products adds McCabe as sales director
-- Home Textiles Today, 3/3/2010 4:46:00 PM
Williamsburg, Va. – Fremont Die Consumer Products has hired Peter McCabe as director of sales and marketing. He will be responsible for managing the sales team and all marketing, public relations and sales development efforts.
Prior to joining Fremont, McCabe was a consultant and former President of Biederlack of America, a major supplier of licensed home textiles. He led the sales and marketing group at Biederlack before being named president. He was with Biederlack for 24 years.
“We are extremely excited to have someone of Peter’s experience on our team. He understands the licensing industry and the needs of our customers, he will be a strong asset to our company,” said Jim Hotze, president.
Fremont Die is a supplier of sports licensed flags, home décor, auto accessories and novelty items to volume retailers and specialty stores. Licensors represented by Fremont include; National Football League, Major League Baseball, National Hockey League, Collegiate Licensing Company and the Licensing Resource Group.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...