Robert Allen Group names Kinkler to executive team
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/28/2006 1:31:00 PM
New York —The Robert Allen Group has recruited Linda Kinkler to the new position of senior vp business development. Kinkler most recently was senior vp, Ralph Lauren Home at WestPoint Home, where she had worked since 1996.
Prior to that she was director of marketing, home fashions in the Waverly Home Fashions division of F. Schumacher & Co.
Robert Allen president Jeff Cordover said of Kinkler, “She will help us identify and analyze new business opportunities and also explore ways in which we can strengthen our current businesses in pursuit of our goal to continually improve the service we offer our customers.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...