PHI Partners with Artists
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/18/2007 12:00:00 AM
San Francisco —
Peking Handicraft Inc.(PHI), well-versed in licensing with more than 30 properties represented in its line, recently grew its roster to include three more such partnerships.
They are artists Jim Shore, Julia Junkin, and Amy Brazil —— the latter being the creator of Target Corp.'s "Bullseye" dog trademark.
Brazil is known for her contemporary artwork of dogs. She takes realistic paintings of all breeds of canines and incorporates in them contemporary or abstract backgrounds. PHI plans to use her work on a collection of pillows in pinks and chocolates featuring Brazil's funky designs of dog breeds.
Shore is an award-wining artist who employs bright colors in his folk art style. In January, PHI will introduce to retailers a Jim Shore holiday line that will include pillows, stockings, guest towels, kitchen towels and other soft pieces.
Junkin, based in Napa Valley, is known for her hand-painted ceramics in a Tuscan-inspired palette. PHI's new kitchen textiles collection with her will include oven mitts, pot holders, aprons, kitchen towels and other related pieces.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...