Maytex Mills moves at 261
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/18/2000 12:00:00 AM
YONKERS, NY -Maytex Mills, the shower curtain resource that bought table linen manufacturer Tobin Home Fashions in April 1999, is moving its showroom closer to Tobin's in 261 Fifth Avenue.
"It makes it easier for our customers, many of whom are merchandise managers or buyers for both the bath and table linen categories," said David Baines, president, Maytex. "And it will be easier for our management to move between the different accounts."
Maytex will be moving up to the 17th floor, taking adjacent space to Tobin's #1701 showroom.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...