Lamont names Meyer to new design post
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/10/2001 12:00:00 AM
BURLINGTON, IA —
Bath manufacturer LaMont has named Lorrie Meyer to the newly created position of director of design, with responsibility for growing the bath line, focusing on fashion-forward trends and developing coordinate lines and private label.
Meyer was previously director of design for Create Bath Products. Prior to that, she worked as a bath stylist for Springs Industries and Ex-Cell Home Fashions.
She will be based in the company's New York showroom.
We would love your feedback!
- Sep 7, 2001
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...