Haywin Textile inks deal with designer McClintock
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/17/2002 12:00:00 AM
New York — Haywin Textile Products announced that it has signed a licensing agreement with Jessica McClintock Inc., bolstering its portfolio of licenses that now include FUBU, Simmons Beautyrest and Fruit of the Loom.
The agreement follows Hawyin's new strategy of becoming a supplier of branded programs.
The new line will launch in October and will include fashion bedding, flannel and jersey knit sheets, fashion bath ensembles with coordinating shower curtains and accessories.
McClintock is known primarily throughout the fashion apparel world as a designer of romantic looks. She has existing licensing deals for the home, including dinnerware and furniture.
According to Haywin, the line will be previewed over the summer and will ship to its department and retail store customers by October.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...