Cost Plus extends contract of ceo Feld
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/18/2008 12:46:00 PM
Oakland, Calif. – Specialty retailer Cost Plus World Market has extended the employment contract of president and ceo Barry Feld through October 2012, a three-year extension.
In addition to a base salary of $800,000 – to be reviewed annually – Feld is also eligible for an annual performance bonus target of “no less than 100% of his base salary” upon achievement of financial and other goals.
Feld was named to his current position in October 2005. He was previously a member of the board of directors and before that was chairman, president and ceo of Portrait Corp. of America, the leading portrait retailer and at that time the sole in-store portrait studio at Wal-Mart Stores.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...