Waverly names Maffei-Toolan vp, design
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/26/2002 2:26:00 PM
New York, NY — Waverly has promoted Pamela Maffei-Toolan to vp, design, Waverly Lifestyle Group, a division of F. Schumacher & Co. She reports to Dale Williams, president and general manager, Waverly Lifestyle Group.
In her new role, Maffei-Toolan will oversee the design, development and improvement of all product lines in the Waverly Lifestyle Group, including fabric, wallcovering and finished home fashions product. Maffei-Toolan, who began her career with Waverly in 1989 as a stylist, was rehired in 1999 as director of design.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...