Company C promotes Lefebvre
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/23/2007 12:41:00 PM
Concord, N.H. -- Hand-crafted area rug, bedding and home furnishings designer and manufacturer Company C has promoted Kristi Lefebvre to marketing manager. She was previously marketing coordinator.
In her new position, Lefebvre oversees advertising, events and trade shows as well as all communication and promotional-related activities for the firm’s wholesale and retail divisions. She is also responsible for establishing Company C as a leading brand in the home furnishings industry.
“Kristi Lefebvre’s advertising agency background, communication skills, and prior marketing experience at Company C make her uniquely qualified for this promotion” said Walter Chapin, president.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...