Windham adds window
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/21/2003 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
In an effort to become vertical, Windham Weavers has added coordinating window treatments to its line of table linens, decorative pillows and rugs.
The window treatments line include eight styles in tapestry, eight in chenille and 36 that directly coordinate with existing and new table linens collections. Some are embellished with beading and other trimmings. All of the window treatments are made in China and India.
Price points are set at an average of $9.99 for a valance and $24.99 to $29.99 for the panels.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...