Safavieh partners with Thomas O’Brien
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/11/2005 11:26:00 AM
NEW YORK -- Area rug manufacturer Safavieh is creating its first commissioned line with a designer -- Thomas O'Brien.
The collection will be introduced in January during the Atlanta International Area Rug market.
The Thomas O'Brien rugs will be made in Nepal of handspun Tibetan wool and silk, and all will be hand-knotted. The collection comprises 12 design groups -- ranging from classic Art Deco linear motifs and abstract geometrics to freeform florals -- in 28 colorways. Weaves include a range of cut and uncut pile patterns and specialty silk piles.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...