Crown Crafts prospers on Springs acquisition
-- Home Textiles Today, 6/11/2008 1:32:00 PM
Gonzales, La. – Calling the past 12 months “a very rewarding year,” Crown Crafts today reported fiscal 2008 full year net earnings of $4.4 million, up 12.8% from $3.9 million in the prior year. Earnings per diluted share were $0.39.
Sales of $74.9 million grew 8.2% from $69.2 million.
“Much of this increase is related to the acquisition of the baby product line from Springs Global in November 2007, which we are proud to say has proven to be a great strategic addition,” said Randall Chestnut, chairman, president and ceo of the infant and toddler products supplier.
Crown Crafts projected revenue of $90 million to $93 million for the fiscal year ending March 29, 2009, with diluted earnings per share to be in the range of $0.41 to $0.46.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...