HomeBase promotes Ragin
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/5/2001 12:00:00 AM
IRVINE, CA -HomeBase has announced the promotion of Henry Ragin to the position of senior vp, gmm, from his position of vp, director of merchandising of House2Home.
Reporting to Scott Richards, executive vp, merchandising, marketing and logistics, Ragin will oversee the entire merchandise selection, buying and display activity for the company's expanding retail concept, House2Home. Directly reporting to Ragin will be three merchandise vice presidents who oversee a team of more than 75 buyers, merchandising assistants and inventory analysts.
"Henry has played an intricate leadership role in the creation of House2Home and will continue to do so as we move forward with our conversion program and expanded product offerings," said Richards.
With more than 20 years of experience in merchandising, Ragin joined HomeBase in 1996, serving in various management positions, including vp, kitchen, plumbing and decor. Prior to joining HomeBase, he was a merchandising manager at Dean Floor Covering and a merchandising manager for Channel Home Centers.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...