Liz Expands Cottage And Young Attitude Looks
Two New Floral Print Towels Also Available
By Michele SanFilippo -- Home Textiles Today, 8/8/2005 12:00:00 AM
New York — —
New York — Liz Claiborne Home has expanded the cottage look with several vintage-inspired florals and added a few younger attitude patterns in bedding, bath and window.
Some of the cottage looks include: Tamara, an antique floral on an aqua ground that reverses to a contrast print; Lindsay, a vintage bouquet on a pale yellow base that mixes in an aqua paisley with pops of pink; and Annabelle, a vermicelli-stitched floral with scalloped edges and velvet trim.
Younger attitude patterns include Salerno, a printed stripe with yarn-dye sheeting and satin embellishments and Sherbet Denim, an enzyme-wash denim with a striped twill coordinate that is available in raspberry, apple, café, blueberry or pineapple colorways. In back-to-school, Fresh Stripe has been added as a vertical stripe print on seersucker in mango, aqua, purple or multi to retail as mini sets for $79.99 twin or $99.99 full/queen.
The cottage influence continued in window and bath where new constructions abounded.
A mid-weight cotton viscose dobby was added in window as a new base cloth with six solids and six prints that are merchandised with reversible print shades.
Also new is a sheer voile with leno edge that coordinates with Paulina, a linen cotton look with hemstitch top treatment in eight colors. Sherbet Denim, a lightweight slubbed look, also appears in six colors.
Meanwhile in bath, several cottage looks were added as $39.99 shower curtains that work back to bedding: Crochet Lace (Lindsay, Sadie and Martha), Lindsay Patchwork, Sadie Patchwork and Honeycomb. The influence is also seen in accessories such as Meadow and Daisey. Fresh Stripe is available in three new colors in seersucker shower curtains and features new accessories in clear resin with a PVC buckle wrap in four colors.
Two floral print towels are also new in Tamara and Lindsay that have a honeycomb texture and scalloped edges for $12.99. Tamara comes in aqua or sage and Lindsay in yellow or pink. Also new are a bohemian-trend stylized argyle towel, Morocco, in five colors, and a 50/50 bamboo-cotton towel in seven colors for $16.99.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...