Berkshire expands offering; moves to larger space
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/27/2004 12:00:00 AM
GREAT BARRINGTON, Mass. — The Berkshire Slipcover Outlet has expanded its merchandise mix and moved to larger quarters here.
Formerly focusing on Sure Fit slipcovers and based in the Lee, Mass., discount center, the company now offers sheets, chair cushions, futon covers and rugs, as well as slipcovers which continue to be the major portion of the mix, said Liana Toscanini, owner.
In the new location, which also has a Kmart, "We have double the space and are paying less rent," she added. The Barrington Plaza, site of the store, "is a community mall — different from the discount mall but with about the same amount of traffic."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...