Whisper gains two new execs
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/28/2001 12:00:00 AM
WALLACE, NC — Whisper Soft Mills, the home textiles arm of the Babine Lake Corporation, announced the hiring of two new executives, Vincent DeRosa and Susan Opalewski.
Both DeRosa and Opalewski will be taking on newly created positions. DeRosa, who will report directly to Nick Sokol, ceo/president, Babine Lake Corporation, will be brought on as president, marketing division, Whisper Soft Mills, while Opalewski will assume the mantle of vp, marketing, also for Whisper Soft, which is based here. Opalewski will also report to Sokol.
DeRosa, formerly the senior vp of CHF Industries, will be responsible for developing and executing the marketing strategy of the marketing division.
Opalewski also came from CHF, where she was the vp, director of design bedding.
In the role, both DeRosa and Opalewski will work to implement the strategies that will promote the rapid expansion of the Whisper Soft's product offerings, customer placements and design development.
"The addition of Vincent and Susan really will, over a short time, complete the strategic transformation of Whisper Soft," said Sokol. "We expect to become a much more important and creative force in the marketplace as well as a greater source of profitability for our customers.
We would love your feedback!
- Feb 24, 2013
- Jan 21, 2013
- Nov 28, 2011
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...