Sferra Hospitality partners with Allied Feather & Down
-- Home Textiles Today, 6/24/2009 12:08:00 PM
Edison, N.J. -- Sferra Hospitality, a division of luxury linens producer Sferra, has forged a new partnership with major down and feather producer Allied Feather & Down Corporation to produce Sferra brand down for major luxury hotel groups in the United States and abroad.
The agreement encompasses down and down alternative pillows, comforters, feather beds, mattress pads and pillow protectors. The Kor Hotel Group, owner of luxury hotels and resorts, has signed on as the first properties to carry the new line.
"With over 20 years of supplying down and feather products to the most recognizable brands in the world, we are very excited about our new relationship with Sferra and our joint efforts into the luxury hospitality arena,” said Andy Rosthal, vp of sales for Allied's Hospitality Division.
Based in Vernon, Calif., Allied Feather & Down is a worldwide supplier of quality downs, feathers, and specialized blends used in apparel outerwear, bed pillows and comforters, upholstered seating and camping equipment.
Sferra owner Paul Hooker said: “We are thrilled to be adding Allied Feather & Down’s down products to our hospitality offerings.”
Products will be available starting in July.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...