It's Curtains for H.C. International
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/11/2004 12:00:00 AM
At The New York Market —
H.C. International is launching new curtain designs, including Bella, Regal, Elegance, Rose Garden, and Window in Window.
Bella features hand cutwork on satin with a 38-inch swag, 63-inch swagger, crescent valance, and pair panel with tiebacks in sizes of 63 inches, 72 inches and 84 inches.
Regal is expanding into pair panels, covering 63, 72, and 84 inches. All pair panels come with tiebacks and feature multi-color embroidery with reverse embroidery stitch techniques.
Elegance is made of a textured heavyweight fabric of 100 percent polyester, tailored panels, tailored valance, a fan valance, swag and waterfall valance.
Rose Garden is a rose-bud appliqué on valance, swag, fan valance and panels. It is targeted to retailers and catalogs.
Window in Window features miniature curtains set in valance and tiers, with flowerpots in the centers.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...