Veratex bumps Wright to vp, bath
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/21/2003 12:00:00 AM
PANORAMA CITY, CA —
Bedding and bath supplier Veratex Inc. has promoted Barbara Wright to the new position of vp for the bath division. She was most recently director of bath and licensing, a post she held for the past three years.
She continues to report to Avi Cohen, president.
"We've had very strong growth in our bath division, and I will continue to grow the program in all areas," Wright said. "We are pursuing new customers and further developing our private label program with our customers."
Wright explained that her old position "evolved into my new post," and no replacement will be sought for her former position.
After signing up licensee Christy USA early last month, Veratex debuted its first-ever solid-color towel line — an extension of the Medici brand — at the recent spring market.
We would love your feedback!
- Sep 6, 2012
- Nov 23, 2009
- Oct 30, 2006
- Aug 21, 2006
- Aug 15, 2005
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...