ITMA Names New Board and Officers
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/12/2009 12:00:00 AM
High Point, N.C. —
Steve Shelly, Classic Elements, has been named president of the board of directors of International Textile Market Association (ITMA), the producer of the Showtime decorative fabric event.
Board members are Roger Burnim, Heritage House Fabrics; Sunil Eamani, MDS Fabrics; Jason Earles, Valdese, Robert Lachow, Valdese; Robert Lachow, J.B. Martin; Robert Patton, P/Kaufmann; Jesse Rector, theleathercollection; Natalie Scott, Shuford/Outdura; and Rocco Simone, Sunbury.
Non-voting industry liaisons are Penny Eudy, La-Z-Boy; Ann Hood, Century Furniture; and Wesley Mancini, Wesley Mancini Ltd.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...