Matouk to debut Lulu DK bedding
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/14/2006 12:31:00 PM
New York– Luxury linen supplier Matoukhas signed a license to produce bedding by Lulu de Kwiatkowski, founder and chief designer of Lulu DK Fabrics,which will debutat the International Gift Show inNew Yorkin January 2007.
This will be the first designer bedding licensing agreement for both parties. The debut Lulu DK Matouk Collection features six prints in a luxurious 500-thread count percale, each in up to seven different color choices, with accompanying quilts. Options include shams, pillowcases, fitted sheets, flat sheets, and duvet covers of varying sizes. A set of queen sheets - one fitted, one flat and two standard cases - averages $450. A queen duvet is $375.
Lulu DK Fabrics are featured in a variety of luxury hotels including The W, The St. Regis, and the Four Seasons.
“The launch of our partnership with Lulu de Kwiatkowski is a great moment for Matouk,” says company president George Matouk Jr. “Lulu's designs are original and modern, yet classic and warm. We are eager to introduce her first line of bedding to our retailers and customers, and look forward to broadening our customer-base through this innovative partnership.”
Jill Thomas - 2009-08-08 15:09:00 EDT
Matouk sheets are really quite beautiful. The Lulu DK is so unique and there really is nothing quite like it. The colors and patterns used seem to mix a modern look with a truly classic look and it just works. I have found some great Matouk sheets at Elegant Linens, based out of Las Vegas. The do have a wonderful website as well. The customer service is great and you can even get fabric swatches sent to you before making a purchase. Check them out!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...