Blissliving Home Unveils New Website
-- Home Textiles Today, 2/22/2010 12:00:00 AM
Rockville, Md. —
Blissliving Home last week launched an enhanced web site that serves as a forum where consumers, retailers and designers can interact.
“Successful home textile and interior lifestyle brands today have to have an online presence – not just through their web site but also in the social media,” said Mei Xu, creator and ceo of Blissliving Home. “At Blissliving Home, we observe and monitor marketing and consumer lifestyle trends in the consumer goods industry as a whole.”
The site includes a photo gallery where customers can share product and decorating tips, a video gallery featuring product-related videos, special interviews and event highlights, customer product reviews, a virtual catalog with zoom and PDF download for all or any pages, a free wallpaper download section, an expanded rotating notes from team-members, an interactive press section, a trade show calendar, and a sales tools section.
There’s also a gift registry as well as product videos, check-out specials, and a share button on every product page for postings on all social media channels, tell-a-friend feature on each product page, and a new store-locator functionality.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...