Wal-Mart promotes Pilozzi to head Canadian division
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/28/2002 12:00:00 AM
Bentonville, AR — Wal-Mart Stores today announced the promotion of Mario Pilozzi to president and ceo of Wal-Mart's Canadian division. He was previously leading the division as coo.
With more than 35 years in the Canadian retail industry, Pilozzi joined Wal-Mart Canada in 1994 as vp and gmm of hardline merchandise and was promoted to senior vp of merchandise and sales in 1996. In September 2000, he was promoted to coo.
Prior to joining Wal-Mart, Pilozzi worked at Woolworth Canada in a variety of positions, including vp of hardline merchandise, administrator of store openings, district manager and store manager.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...