FSN Home taps Bonini prez, gm
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/2/2003 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
Daniel Bonini has been named president and general manager of FSC Home Interiors Group, a division of F. Schumacher & Co. He reports to Gerald Puschel, president and ceo.
"We are extremely pleased that Dan is joining us to run our wallpaper business," Puschel said in a prepared statement.
Bonini will oversee Gramercy, Village and Waverly wallpaper brands, as well as Waverly Place, a major marketing and merchandising program for the country's most progressive decorating retailers.
This is Bonini's second tour of duty at F. Schumacher & Co. He was previously vp of marketing for Waverly and also for FSC Home Interiors Group, before leaving the company for a time to serve as senior vp, marketing for ICI Paints North America in Cleveland.
He has also worked for electrical manufacturer Leviton Manufacturing, Queens, NY.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...