-- Home Textiles Today, 3/30/2001 12:00:00 AM
San Juan Capistrano, CA (949) 489-0533
The new Marakesh collection is a Moroccan-inspired print with paisley motifs and brilliant colors, especially reds, pinks, oranges and purples, as well as metallic gold accents. The collection includes a 100 percent cotton shower curtain, plush 100 percent cotton terry towels and ceramic accessories (soap dish, tumbler, toothbrush holder, lotion dispenser, tissue box and wastebasket).
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...